Deskperfect / Relaxa UK Limited Cancellation and Refunds Policy
Deskperfect and Wellbeing Apps are trading names of Relaxa UK Limited.
Please read this policy carefully. This is the cancellation and refund policy of wellbeing-apps.com/deskperfect.
Refunds terms and conditions below:
We will be glad to refund your money in full providing that:
- We are sure the software is not functioning correctly on the client’s computer/mobile device according to the features declared on the wellbeing-apps.com/deskperfect web-site or other official software product documentation.
- We fail to address any technical issues within a reasonable amount of time after reporting the issue via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products via email at email@example.com.
- The software has been started and progressed more than half way through by completing the training and starting the assessment questionnaire.
When a refund is issued to the customer the refund paid will be the purchase price minus the credit card processing fees.
Software refund procedures:
- Requests for refunds must be:
- Made within seven (7) days of the software purchase date.
- Sent via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The email must contain enough information for us to positively identify the original purchase transaction (e.g,purchase number, your full name, the date of the transaction and the name of the application purchased). These details can all be found in the www.wellbeing-apps.com customer account login. The email must contain detailed reasons why you wish to apply for a refund.
- Upon sending a refund request, please allow our customer service team up to two (2) business days to get back to you with regards to the problem.
- You will receive an email from email@example.com with additional support information to help manage any technical issues.
- If a refund is approved, it might take us up to two (2) business day to process it. You will get the money returned in the same currency used for the purchase. Purchases with credit cards will be refunded to the credit card used to purchase the software.
Cases ineligible for a refund include:
- The customer refuses to follow the instructions of the Deskperfect / Wellbeing App Company technical support team or does not request technical assistance.
- There is a fix or a workaround to the issue reported that has not been applied by the customer.
- The software was purchased by mistake or on assumption that it does something that it is not intended to do.
- The problem is caused by the customer’s system or network settings.
- The customer changed their mind and no longer wants the product for non-technical reasons.
- The customer purchased or downloaded another software application that seems to meet their needs better according to their own assumptions.